The source that best agrees with my argument comes from the website, "newamerica.net." This source titled,"Why the FDA Can’t Protect the Public" best agrees with my argument because it presents flaws in the FDA's handling of advertisement and distribution of data to the public. This source supports my side against the FDA and the variety of references the source used establishes the source as credible. This source also presented me with some more ideas on what I could research to develop more of an argument against the FDA's lack of public attention.
The source that would best disagree with my argument would obviously come from the FDA. The FDA could obviously disagree with my argument because the FDA comes up with the regulations that are implemented and have control over the products they distribute. Even though they've planned to change some of their controversial labels in the near future they do not specifically address whether or not the proposed label implementations will stay or go. All the information against my argument may also be used against the FDA itself because there are many articles and websites that argue the validity of the FDA's claims.
When it comes to having a favorite source there isn't one. There isn't a source that stands out to me because I believe that each source presents a point or argument that I can expand on and use to my advantage or personal reference. Also, I rather not choose or have a favorite because it's possible for me to become more one sided on my papers instead of distancing myself from a heavy level of biased opinions.
I believe that these sources will work very well for my paper. It wasn't difficult to find sources against the FDA's handling of public matters, it was almost instantaneous because it is a current event that is still debated on. I feel that the sources I obtained established some level of credibility. The only reason why I would need to keep looking for sources is to have some sources that would support the FDA's claims, that isn't represented by the FDA itself.
No comments:
Post a Comment